Smiths is always looking for curious minds. For new colleagues who want responsibility and relish a challenge. Those who would like to use their talents to help make the world safer, healthier, more efficient and more connected.
We're proud that we've been helping propel the human world forwards during our 160 year history of innovation. By looking at things differently. By adapting and never standing still. And by always thinking big.
Today we're an aligned global business of five divisions and around 22,000 colleagues that touches the lives of millions every year across five vibrant global markets.
For more than 100 years, John Crane has partnered our customers around the world to deliver innovative solutions that improve process and equipment reliability through a relentless focus on quality, a passion for service, and uncompromising commitment to our people, safety, the environment and ethical business practices.
With more than 5,800 employees around the globe, we supply and service the products used by our customers in process industries for their mission-critical operations.
Being a valued and trusted partner is more than what we do―it is our legacy. Our core values―respect, ownership, integrity, customer focus and passion―guide our actions and behavior every day.
So whether you're an experienced professional or just starting out on your career, our global scale and focus on growth means great career opportunities for the right colleagues. There's never been a better time to join Smiths. And help us create the future.
Duties & Responsibilities
1.Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system. Including:
a) Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
b) Report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
c) Actively promote positive safety culture.
2. Adhere to Quality procedure and policies in accordance with the ISO18001 (where applicable) quality assurance system. Including:
a) Compliance to work instructions.
b) Raising corrective actions for all non-conformance.
c) Identifying areas requiring improvement and/or audit
3. To troubleshoot & repair seal failures and install seals on call and regular basis
4. To recommend technical solutions and promote John Crane products to customers.
5. To train and educate customers on seal installation, failure analysis, and troubleshooting.
6. To support sales staff on technical aspects and provide technical assistance whenever required.
7. To support organization in achieving business unit indicator
8. To create weekly & monthly service report
9. Support reliability