Posted By: HighScope Indonesia - TB Simatupang <***********@highscope.or.id>
Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2019, at 2:40 p.m.
Are you the one we are looking for?
• Do you love teaching teens?
• Are you willing to learn?
• Do you believe in student-centered learning?
• Do you believe in facilitating active exploration, discovery, and interaction with new people and creative, forward thinking teaching materials?
If you are, we want to hear from you!
Terms of Employment
Position: Physics Teacher
Contract terms: July to June (new teachers will get a training before the start of academic year)
School hours: 7.15 AM - 4.15 PM, Monday - Friday
Willing to join ASAP
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field
2. Relevant experience in teaching specified subject
3. Committed to education
4. Love working with teens
5. A team player & a hard worker
6. A self starter, creative, energetic & outgoing
1. Salary (including housing allowance and Daily Teaching Allowance)
2. Legal work permit
3. Registration to National Health Insurance (BPJS Kesehatan)
4. Registration to Labor Social Security Fund (BPJS Tenaga Kerja)
5. Private insurance, including inpatient and outpatient provided by the school that can also covers your spouse and 2 children
6. Lunch provided by the school each working day
7. Tickets to and from your home country
8. Religious holidays (Id Fitri and Christmas, around two weeks each)
9. 9 days paid annual leave
10. 2-3 days term break (four terms each academic year)
We are a National Plus School accredited by the Indonesian government and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). We adopted the Student-Centered learning system where teacher is more of a supervisor. We also provide a conducive learning environment with integrated and state of the art facilities.
If you are the one we are looking for, please do not hesitate to apply!! Send a copy of your CV/resume, degree certificate/diploma, degree transcript, passport, and any other relevant documents to ***********@highscope.or.id