Purchasing Manager FMCG
- Planning, managing and controlling PO (Purchase Order) so that the purchase process can run well according to the desired schedule and specifications.
- Control any costs arising from shipping goods.
- Make monthly reports for purchases and Outstanding PO.
- Maintain stock of goods.
- Control samples, goods and documents related to the purchase of material.
- Control the purchase of goods from all work units.
- Purchase imported goods
- Male/Female, maximum 40 years.
- Have a minimum of 7-10 years experience as a Purchasing Manager, preferably from the FMCG industry.
- Understand: Purchasing, administration, inventory, negotiation & communication.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in all majors.
- Active English (Writing & Speaking)
- Understand the flow of goods Import.
- Has a leadership spirit, can work together with a team and is ready to work under pressure.
- Honest, loyal and integrity.
- Willing to work in HO Sentul - Bogor or placed in all branches or cities where PT Sorin Maharasa is located.
- Have a good negotiaton & persuasif skill
- Have social relations to customer
Sejak21 Juli 2020
Berakhir07 Agustus 2020