- Finance Analyst take care of scheduling jobs and delegating duties to tax accounting department workers
- In addition to clerical and managerial work, this position also participate in basic accounting functions, such as logging payments and maintaining financial records.
- Collating, preparing, and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements.
- Controlling income, cash flow, expenditure and managing budgets
- Maintaining regulations and laws of accounting procedures carries out financial auditing procedures.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with employees and maintain a positive working relationship when addressing problems and coming up with solutions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree in Economic, Finance/Accountancy/Banking
- Have experience in big 4 Public Accountant firm or as accounting, finance and tax in Financial Industry background will be advantage min 3 years.
- Strong knowledge in Financial Statement, Accounting Reporting, Cost Accounting, Tax.
- Familiar with Tax regulation and legality.
- Analytical and have good problem solving skills
- High proficiency in English both oral and written.
Sejak22 September 2020
Berakhir29 September 2020