Group Controller Administration Assistant
Team Administration Assistant
- Onboarding/offboarding for new staff and maintenance of the relevant materials, including co-ordination with HR and IT for access, seating, IT equipment, etc.
- Office administration to ensure work environment readiness for Group Controller team, including seating arrangement, stationery supplies, etc.
- Focal point responsible to raise purchase requisitions on behalf of Group Controller Team.
- Assist Group Controller Team on travel and expense administration, including flight and hotel booking, travel and expense reimbursement.
- Plan, execute and manage logistics for Group Controller events including meetings, workshops, town halls, etc.
Change Request Administration Assistant
- Perform administrative updates on Change Request (CR) tool, for example reassignment of CR focals, update process areas, etc.
- Perform routine monitoring and reporting of SLA performance for all CR steps
- Schedule meetings with common availability for engagements between the parties involved for CRs, including room booking and ensuring suitability of room for purpose of engagement, e.g., availability of projector, sufficient seating, proximity to stakeholders, etc.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT OBJECTIVES
- Participate in all required training and development programs to ensure competency
- Continuously improve technical and management admnistrative processes within own sphere of control to achieve better efficiency, productivitiy, quality.
- Seek opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance
- Be receptive to developmental feedback and strive to eliminate discrepancies between required competencies and current abilities
Sejak11 Juni 2019
Berakhir11 Juli 2019