Accounting IFRS 17
IFRS 17 will involve a significant impact on the Data, Systems and Processes of the company, and to design, plan and implement effectively such that the project's legacy is efficient and automated.
One of the biggest Life Insurance business not only in Indonesia but worldwide
- Producing functional specification for SUN GL for IFRS 17 reporting whilst maintaining reporting based on IFRS 4.
- Detailed design of parallel run SUN GL including mapping of non-IFRS 17 data to Chart of Accounts
- Detailed design and specification of GL reconciliations between IFRS 4 and IFRS 17.
- Design accounting and posting framework and Chart of Accounts in sub-ledger which align and synchronise with General Ledger.
- Develop business requirements for disclosure and reporting.
- Redesign the posting rules of business events and mapping to sub-ledger.
- Design mapping of Chart of Accounts in sub-ledger to the company's Chart Accounts in General Ledge
- Develop business requirements on the Contractual Service Margin calculation engine, covering also Risk Adjustment and Time Value of Options and Guarantee
- Support data architecture and design
- On time and on budget delivery accounting deliverable
- Stakeholder feedback on the delivery success
- Work closely with other work-stream teams to support them in syndicating, validating and implementing accounting processes.
- Conduct interviews and workshops with stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure subject matter experts input and review sub- ledger work stream deliverable.
- Work closely with the project team, including the Data, Systems, Accounting and Actuarial work streams where the delivery of work-stream requires multi- disciplinary collaboration
- Build and manage relationships with key local contacts / stakeholders
- Provide insight on industry practices to stakeholders to facilitate project deliverable
- Perform GL reconciliations between IFRS 4 and IFRS 17 based on the requirements defined
- A strong leader with a proven track record on large scale projects within a highly complex hierarchy/functional organisation across multiple jurisdictions.
- Only candidates with previous IFRS 17 experience will be considered.
- At least three years of experience in insurance finance technology and change projects, such as Insurance finance IT delivery, Insurance Finance Change management or life insurance consulting.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills experience working with senior executives is preferred.
- A demonstrable interest in IFRS 17; Solvency II knowledge would be beneficial.
- Comfortable working with uncertainty, highly adaptable.
- General Ledger implementation experience preferably SUN GL experience.
- Knowledge of Sun GL functionality.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English (ability to speak one or more Asian languages desirable)
- Willing to travel (although not extensively)
- Qualified accountant.
- Experienced accounting team with more than 3 years of insurance finance transformation and system implementations experience
Challenging New Environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Andrew Lukman on +62 21 295 888 56.
Sejak23 Januari 2020
Berakhir02 Mei 2020